This is such an easy holiday craft, you probably won’t even need to read the directions! Lots of fun to make with kids, these quick and easy little snowmen are great party favors, package toppers or gifts. All you need is baby socks, used golf balls, glue and markers! Let’s get crafting!
- Cut the toe off a baby sock
- Cut a thin strip off the same area and cut the loop open (this will be your tie)
- Tie the sock with the strip you just cut and fringe by snipping the cut end towards the tie
- Glue hat onto golf ball
- Draw a face using permanent fine-tip markers
- Attach a hanger to the fringe
So, here they are! What a great, inexpensive gift or holiday package topper!
Here’s another quick & easy ornament, Christmas Wreath Ornament, to make from Our Fairfield Home and Garden!